STUDY ABROAD COUNSELING
The first step to fulfilling your desire to study abroad is to contact us or visit us to consult regarding your options for study destination, your preferred courses and education providers, and discussing various steps till you receive your visa and successfully enroll into your course provider.
Our team of counselors have helped hundreds of students enroll into their desired courses across various destinations like Australia, UK, USA, New Zealand, various countries of Europe, etc. it is a matter of extreme pride for us that we have been able to serve our students who have entrusted their futures to us and we also take pride in knowing that these students are succeeding in the careers of their choice.
Come visit us for a consultation, write in your queries or call us for an appointment. Our counselors are easily accessible to our students and will answer all their queries so that students could pursue their future studies with ease.
Steps to Studying in Australia
We have made a flowchart of steps for your convenience which you can access anytime you like in the following link and take these steps to successfully study in Australia.
Come Visit Us
Our counselors are always ready to answer any of your queries. Not just that, they also keep themselves updated regarding latest news so that they can provide comprehensive information to students, some questions you have not even thought of yet. Our counselors love what they do, and it shows. They work hard to keep the students updated regarding application processes as well as offers, payment of fees, organizing financial documents, obtaining a CoE, applying for a student visa and finally, traveling to your destination and enrolling to your chosen course.
Steps to Studying at an Australian Education Provider
- Select a Course: If you have decided you wish to pursue your further education from the beautiful country of Australia, then you have taken the first step to obtaining the best education and to an experience of your lifetime. Consult with our counselors regarding your career options and what you wish to become. Selecting a career paves the way to selecting a course that you can pursue to make that dream of your career come true.
- Select an Education Provider: Selecting an education provider is crucial for students. Consult with us and we will help you pick the perfect education provider for you.
- Apply to Study a Course: Applying to a course entails filling up an application form, writing your Statement of Purpose detailing your background and your reasons for choosing the course and the education provider, submitting your documents certified by an authorized body, as well as your English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc.)
- Receive an Offer: After your application is assessed by the education provider and if you are considered a genuine student, you will be offered a place to study at your applied education provider. You can now apply for an education loan and pay your tuition fees.
- Receive an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECoE): After you pay your fees, you are issued an ECoE. After you receive the ECoE, you are eligible to apply for a Student Visa Subclass 500.
- Financial Documents: Students are advised to provide financial documents like your sponsor’s bank statement(s), education loan sanction letter, etc. to support your visa application.
- Overseas Student Health Cover: You are required to obtain a health coverage to cover your medical expenses during your study in Australia. Argus International will help you obtain coverage if you require the same.
- Making Travel Arrangements: You must make appropriate travel arrangement for yourself and your dependent (if any) and arrive in Australia before your required enrollment date.
- Applying for Student Visa: Students applying to study in Australia and who have duly fulfilled all the required processes and meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) criteria are required to apply for Student Visa Sub-Class 500. Visa decisions take anywhere from 1 week to 2 months, at times, so students are encouraged to apply so that there are sufficient time duration for visa decision before their required enrollment date.
- Enrollment: After receiving your student visa, you will travel to your destination city. You will be required to inform your education provider regarding your travel dates and arrive on campus on the required date of enrollment.
Keep us Updated: We encourage all of our students to follow us on Facebook and to keep us updated regarding their progresses, problems and their further plans. We love hearing from our students and take immense pride in your accomplishments.